As the cross wires are in the same plane as the main wires, Brickforce is only between 2.753 mm thick overall, achieving maximum cover for bond and ease of handling and placing. To ensure the correct product is used, every strip of Brickforce is marked by ink jetting, with the product name and size code, plus CE Quality Mark.
The main wires are manufactured into a flattened profile to enable the product to be easily located into a mortar joint without steel build-up problems at lap positions and corners/ junctions, or when used in conjunction with wall ties. Brickforce is available in a range of different wire diameters for specific structural loading situations and in a variety of product widths to suit different block or brick leaf construction.
– Brickforce complies fully with the requirements of the Reinforced Masonry Design Codes, BS 5628-2 and the Euro Code EC6 having CE certification to BS EN 845-3.
– Brickforce, Stainless steel External walls.
– Brickforce, Galvanized steel wire, zinc coated Internal walls.
– Suitable for a wide range of applications
– Available to suit almost any wall shape and make up
– Full continuity of reinforcement
– Easy installation by bricklayers