How to calculate quantities:
Divide the overall length of the cavity tray system, DPC run by 900mm or external lintel by 450mm (round up to the nearest whole number). Openings/Lintels require a minimum of two weeps.
Any situation where water must be discharged from any external wall built from brick, block or stonework of 100mm or more in thickness e.g.:at ground level floor slab level, within cavity tray and other DPC systems, over external lintels, where a cavity must be ventilated.
Featuring an integral front grille to prevent the entry of large nest building insects into the cavity.
- Robust material with a long product life
- Less prone to inadvertent pointing-up than weep holes from by leaving the perp. joint open
- Available in a range of colours to blend with masonry and mortar colour
- Fascia constructions prevent the entry of large nest building insects
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene