Featuring a firm grip design that will not move on the wall tie; retaining discs are clipped onto wall ties either before building in or in situ.
Should be fitted to every wall tie for projects where insulation retaining discs are required.
Retaining discs are suitable for:
- general purpose, light and heavy duty applications
- fibre and rigid slab insulation.
Features and Benefits
- Firm grip construction onto wall tie.
- Fits most wall ties styles and sizes.
- Suitable for most applications – general purpose to heavy duty.
- Compatible with fibre and rigid slab insulation.
- Manufactured from robust polypropylene.
- Long product life span.
- Satisfies all NHBC recommendations.
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.